[ic] partial display of checkout page

Doug Alcorn interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 11 16:07:00 2002

I have a catalog that works with IC version 4.6.  When I upgrade to IC
v4.8.3 the checkout page doesn't display correctly.  It's like the
script aborts half way through or something.  Unfortunately, the
apache error log doesn't show anything and neither does the catalog's
error.log.

I thought it might some problem with various sections of code on that
page.  So, I used the [comment][/comment] tags to remove blocks.  All
that did was cause the page to quit downloading at a different spot.

Any clues?  Suggestions?
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn - Unix/Linux/Web Developing
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543