[ic] using interchange at redhat

Jason N Markantes interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 11 16:28:01 2002

Hello all-

Our webhost uses Interchange as our shopping cart, so I've been learning a LOT
about interchange in the last few weeks. One little, simple, dumb thing I can
get working though is our credit card auth. Because this is going through our
webhost, I don't seem to have access to many files as I am not root. For
instance, I can't find interchange.cfg anywhere.

They give us a nice web interface to control everything with, but this doesn't
seem to work. When I go through the Catalog Wizard (Administration:Wizard), I
can set payment prefs there (Signio/Verisign), and apply changes, but they're
never saved. If I log out then back in, the settings are empty.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? How much can I get done with only access to
catalog.cfg? Should I be able to create a globalsub there for signio and set
the &charge directive there? (I've tried it, doesn't seem to work). What are
exactly the differences between interchange.cfg and catalog.cfg?

Thanks for any ideas,
Jason Markantes

=====
do something good