[ic] RE: Issue with fractional items

Thu Dec 12 13:50:01 2002

Quoting Ron Phipps (rphipps@reliant-solutions.com):
> > From: Ron Phipps [mailto:rphipps@reliant-solutions.com]
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > On a couple of our sites we noticed this morning that even though
> > FractionalItems is set to No that if someone enters a fraction into
> the
> > quantity box on the basket page and hit recalculate they are only
> charged
> > for a fraction of the item.  It also only adds a fraction of the item
> if
> > you enter a fraction on the flypage with a leading 0.  I verified that
> > this happens on the demo store as well.  I'm currently looking into a
> fix,
> > if you have any ideas please let me know, thanks.
> >
> > -Ron
>
> Of course I find the answer 5 minutes after posting.  FractionalItems is
> set to yes in etc/after.cfg.  Sorry for the extra posts.

Typically when you are debugging a problem like this, you can put
in interchange.cfg:

    DumpStructure Yes

Upon next restart, IC will dump a Data::Dumper structure of the
catalog configuration in the catalog directory. You can then see
what your settings *really* are even if you have a lot of include
files.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown