[ic] Two catalogs one products table

Brian Kosick interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 13 09:47:00 2002

Rene Hertell wrote:

>>OK,
>>I added debugging, and no errors in there, I've even removed the
>>merchandising table from the site2 postgres DB, and set up as a DBM.
>> site2 still uses site1's merchandising table!
>>

>Did you remove site2's merchandising.pgsql definition file and add to the
>same dir a merchandising.dbm file?
>

>Rene

Yes I did....., And i've even confirmed that site 2 uses the correct
tables for everything else  transactions/orderline get written to the
correct one etc. etc. etc

I've worked aroud it by naming site2's merch table merchandising_dc and
using UI_MERCH_TABLE  to specify the new merchadising table this makes
it look at the correct table.  However this way broke the backend.  This
seems rather inelegant to me, I was wondering is there a similar option
as ProductFiles for the merchandising table?