[ic] IC 4.9.4 - Checkout page problem - No credit card input box

Bill Bob interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 13 15:45:22 2002

> > When I go to the bottom of the checkout page, I can select "CREDIT CARD"
> > from the "PAYMENT METHOD" box however only the "P.O. INFORMATION" box
>shows
> > up requesting the PO number by default. I can't get the credit card
>number
> > input box to show up.
>
>     The input box shows up because a javascript onClick event attached to
>the payment type select box causes the page to refresh.  Make sure the
>browser you are using to access the site over the internet supports
>javascript.
>
>Jeff

Thank you very much for your reply Jeff. Javascript was enabled on the
browsers that I tried. I have resolved the problem however. The version of
Internet Explorer I was using was 5.00.x so I simply upgraded it to ver.
6.0.x and it all works just fine now.

Thanks for your time,

Gabbi