[ic] Two catalogs one products table

Brian Kosick interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 13 16:12:00 2002

>>That is right. You are apparently ignoring my suggestion to simply
>>place a base=merchandising parameter in your promo (or other component)
>>query tag. That is certainly your option -- I won't trouble you any
>>further.

I can only hope that "I won't trouble you any further" isn't too literal
and that despite my occasional slip I could still get excellent help
from you and this list.  Please see my previous post for more
groveling...  ;-)

This thread helps....
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-September/025557.html

And the manual page....

http://www.icdevgroup.org/doc-5.0/frames/ictags_91.html#query_table
More specifically the section with

base
<http://www.icdevgroup.org/doc-5.0/frames/ictags_91.html#query_table>
(alias for table) products

        4.57.2.4. table

The table attribute sets the database to use for the query. The default
will typically be the database containing the 'products' table (unless
you have changed the first entry in $Vend::Cfg->{ProductFiles}).

I should have noticed the "default will typically be the database
containing the 'products' table"