[ic] options how-to? want to pull them individually

Toni Mueller interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Dec 14 13:49:00 2002

Hi,

I've got a number of products that have attribuges - mostly text fields
that a user must enter, plus some other stuff. Because there seemed
to be no other way after accessories seem to have been deprecated, I
turned these into 'simple options'. There's some formatting stuff in
the description of the [option] tag, but I'd very much prefer to have
my own formatting and just place some widgets on the (fly-) page in
a manner I can't seem to express in terms of the options table. Only
I didn't find out how yet. [Btw, stuffing the formatting into the
options table is a pain when it comes to internationalization.]

TIA!

Best,
--Toni++