[ic] Changing the products database for a sub catalog

Shawn Mathews interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Dec 14 20:01:01 2002

I got a question about subcatalogs......

I need to redefine the products table, but when I do for the subcatalog I
get the following error in the interchange error.log

 vprx /shawntest/vprx/index.html Runtime error: Could not tie to 'products':
Is a directory at /home/psmerch/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 115.

if I specify a different product file with the ProductFiles option
everything works fine, but you can still search the old products tables.

Any Ideas?

Shawn Mathews
shawn@oceanebi.com