[ic] I have a problem getting into my admin section after installation

Paul Arnold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 16 17:23:00 2002

Hello,
This is the second time I have installed Interchange. The First time, I
installed was on a another machine, and it installed just fine.
I installed 4.9.1 alpha on that one and it works all around.

But I went to install 4.9.5 on a brandnew machine, and I am not able to
bring up the Admin console, it just errors out as if it couldn't find the
page. I followed the instructions exactly like I did for the first machine.
Should I install 4.9.1 again, and install 4.9.5 over it or am I doing
something wrong?

Paul