[ic] I have a problem getting into my admin section after installation

Paul Arnold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 16 18:38:00 2002

Well, now I can't even get it to do that much now. I went try it again so I
could give you a better answer, but it just says that the server is
experiencing high demand. which I know isn't true, because I haven't
advertised the server yet on the internet.
>From what I can remember is when I type in 192.168.1.100/store/foundation it
brings up the Customer and Admin Entrance Screen. when I move my cursor over
the Admin entrance it says
192.168.1.100/store/cgi-bin/foundation/admin/index.html
when I click on it, the browser shows a page not found. Like a 404 error.
I will restart the server to see if I can get it to do it again, so I can
make sure it is the right message.

Paul