[ic] Shipping illegal to some countries

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 16 20:00:00 2002

> When you remove all shipping methods, Interchange just charges nothing on
> the checkout page. I recently got an order to ship to a country that is
> prohibited and interchange charged shipping of $0.00. and charged the
credit
> card for the total. It was a mess to undo. How can I block shipping for
> prohibited countries?

    The easiest way is to edit pages/account.html and
pages/ord/checkout.html so that the select boxes for country don't load from
a DB and instead are driven by manual HTML.  You could also just remove the
countries from the country table but then you couldn't use those countries
for the billing address either.

Jeff