[ic] problem with using SSLeay in globalsub

sung interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 17 03:52:00 2002

error.log says:

Safe: Undefined
 subroutine &Net::SSLeay::do_https2 called at blib/lib/Net/SSLeay.pm (autosplit into
blib/lib/auto/Net/SSLeay/get_h
ttps.al) line 1991.

I used cnn.com as a test since it was easy to type.
I should have used something else even in test mode. :>)