[ic] Encryption problems

Bill Evans interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 18 10:15:01 2002

I've got the .gnupg directory.
I've Ftp'ed the public.asc genrated by PGP to this directory
This is what my my catalog.cfg says
credit_card       1
    default           1
    email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
    encrypt           0
    errors_to         '__ORDERS_TO__'
    pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
    pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"

in the admin I show under encryption preferences,
Varible Name ENCRYPTOR  Variable PGP
Varible Name PGP_KEY Variable (Blank)

If I do this the order places fine, but the resulting order
testorder004.pgp  and the email shows
 CreditCard Info: NEED ENCRYPTION KEY POINTER.

If I change PGP_Key  Vaible to my key# I get encption of credit card
failed message on the checkout page.

I've been through the
http://www.interchangeville.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40 all night, and
that seems to have gotten mr pretty far. I've got access to the server
totally (it's a leased server) WHM and CPanel. I set up the Gnupg keys
through the CPanel for this particular host. and the show as evidenced
by the .gnupg directory, and the contents.

Can someone point me in the proper direction?

Thanks,

Bill