[ic] Survey results

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 18 21:24:00 2002

> Wednesday December 18 2002 16:33, Paul Jordan wrote to All:
>
>  >> How do I remove the survey results, or prevent them from being
>  >> displayed?
>  >>
>  >> I would actually like the option to collect them, but not
> make them
>  >> public.
>  >>

>  PJ> What do you mean public? Where are you showing the results?
>
> They show on the product view page.
>
>  PJ> You can always <edit> the menu tab lines (with the edit links on
>  PJ> right). Load the 'survey' from the left into the form on
> the right
>  PJ> of
>  PJ> the menu_editor, and on the third tab "Advanced" set it to
>  PJ> 'superuser
>  PJ> only'. Save, then publish.
>
> Must be one of my thick days, as I can't find where this is.
>
>  PJ> I would not know how to hide it from other superusers,
> if that is
>  PJ> what
>  PJ> you are trying to do.
>
> No, I just want to hide them from regular users.
>
>  KS

OIC, OK... well I have not seen the new foundation :)

The product view page would be pages/flypage.html, I looked at in on the
devgroup site and the only thing I see that is new is:

[if variable FORUM_PRODUCTS]
		[forum top="[item-code]" display_page="forum/display" /]
		[page href="forum/reply"
				form="
					product=1
					mv_arg=[item-code]
				"
		]Comment on this product.</A>
[/if]

Which will build a forum type comments section below the item... is this
what you mean? If so then just comment the above out in flypage.html.

To my knowledge the survey results do not display in foundation, but I
could be wrong... I could e so very very worng...

HTH

Paul