[ic] adding search query from results to usertrack

Stefan Hornburg interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Dec 19 18:42:00 2002

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:41:02 -0800 (PST)
J P <wwwsports@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'd like to be able to add the search query used to
> the usertrack file when the results page comes up and
> I'm having some problems.  I searched the list and
> found a few messages about it and what I gathered from
> that was that I should be able to add
> TrackPageParam results/mv_searchspec
> to my catalog.cfg to accomplish this.  However, when I
> added this line and restarted I got this error message
>
> In line 40 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
> TrackPageParam results/mv_searchspec
> store config error: Unknown directive 'TrackPageParam'
> store: error in configuration. Skipping.

This directive has been introduced in 4.9.x.

You can add mv_searchspec to the usertrack file like that (untested):

[calc]
$Tag->usertrack('SEARCH', join(',', @{$Values->{mv_searchspec}}));
[/calc]

Ciao