[ic] Foundation Question

Rich Bodo interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 20 03:15:01 2002

Got a question.  Just getting a grasp on the foundation demo, and I
can follow the html generated by the templates and index.html, but for
one thing.  I'm sure this is a common question:  I don't see the
Specials section included where I would expect it, where is it
included?

I probably don't have my terminology right, so hope you can bear with
me.  Although the components needed to compose the specials section
appear to be *declared* in index.html, they do not seem to be
*included* anywhere at all, in the sense of server side includes
(maybe I should use *instantiated*).  The templates do seem to be
*included*, in order, as one would expect them to be to generate the
html on the from page.  Is there a fundamental ordering of components
that I am missing?

Thanks.

-Rich

Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678