[ic] Interchange using lots of cpu...

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 20 11:39:00 2002

> Now I've got to try and convince my colleagues that interchange is not
> simply a toy.  If we end up doing everything in perl anyway, why use
> interchange?

    You are going to code your own session management system?  You are going
to write your own administrative interface?  I'd definitely skip
interchange, too.  No point in using the wheel.  Reminds me of a time I was
writing a sizeable application in C and discovered I needed to use assembly
for a time-critical routine, so I decided to scrap the C parts and write the
entire software in assembly.

Jeff