[ic] Help with shipping choice sorting

webmaster interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 22 13:46:01 2002

You edit the order of shipping for the check out page via the country table
(country.txt or your database country table)for the United States or other
countries.  Simply change the order of the shipping methods as the appear -
for example under the US - United States parameter, make sure GNDCOM is
listed first if you want UPS Ground Commercial Shipping Method to be the
first listed option (and default cost)

From: "Ray Stanz" <RayStanz@mirajewelry.com>
To: "Interchange" <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
Subject: [ic] Help with shipping choice sorting
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:36:57 -0500

I'm running 4.9.3 and have searched the archives for how I can get UPS
ground (or the least expensive choice) to come up as the default
choice on the checkout page.  Right now it is listing Next Day (most
expensive) as the default choice and I want to eliminate the chance of
any errors.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.