[ic] debugging interchange for checkout failure.

James P. Kinney III interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 23 00:04:01 2002

--=-S7v+iSDMCsuuUKcSV1vy

I need to turn on some serious debugging. I am still not getting through
the checkout button and I have run out of ideas for tracking down the
problem without "seeing" what is going on when I hit the button. I can't
replicate the error on the development server. But the live server is
consistently broken.=20

Whet do I tweak to get the parts of IC to dump debugging info?
--=20

GPG ID: 829C6CA7 James P. Kinney III (M.S. Physics) <jkinney@localnetsoluti=
ons.com>
Fingerprint =3D 3C9E 6366 54FC A3FE BA4D 0659 6190 ADC3 829C 6CA7=20

--=-S7v+iSDMCsuuUKcSV1vy

--=-S7v+iSDMCsuuUKcSV1vy--