[ic] login-section of foundation does not work as it should

Jon Jensen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 23 09:28:00 2002

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, Rene Hertell wrote:

> I just discovered that the "Members only?" part in foundation does not work
> as it should. The [if scratch members_only] section in the leftonly_top does
> not set the mv_successpage variable correctly. By changing it a bit makes
> the bounce-feature work as it should. This is how it should look (replace
> the "-" line with the "+" line)
>
> [if scratch members_only]
>     [set members_only][/set]
>     [if !session logged_in]
>   - [set mv_successpage]@@MV_PAGE@@[/set]
>   + [seti mv_successpage][var MV_PAGE 1][/seti]
>     [bounce page=login]
>     [/if]
> [/if]

What version of Interchange/Foundation are you using? This exact fix was
made way back in Februrary 2002 in both 4.9 and 4.8 in CVS, so everything
after Interchange 4.8.3 should be correct here.

Jon