[ic] PANIC -> checkout fails

James P. Kinney III interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 23 13:15:01 2002

--=-yW/tnMl6LYz6nUGZUBme

I have compared the devel machine to the live machine. Both have the
same kernel, Interchange (4.8.6), Postgresql, products/*.txt files. The
variable.txt differs by the machine names and the GPG key ID.

The catalog.cfg files are identical. Doing a pgdump and diff'ing the
output shows no changes other than machines names.

I had installed FreeSwan VPN just before this went down. I have
uninstalled it.=20

I get nothing in the error logs other than http griping about :
 Premature end of script headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/foundation

The only difference between the two machines is the devel is RH8 and the
the live is 7.2. The perl on the devel was backed out to 5.6 from 5.8.
The apache on the live is not 2.0.

=20
--=20

GPG ID: 829C6CA7 James P. Kinney III (M.S. Physics) <jkinney@localnetsoluti=
ons.com>
Fingerprint =3D 3C9E 6366 54FC A3FE BA4D 0659 6190 ADC3 829C 6CA7=20

--=-yW/tnMl6LYz6nUGZUBme

--=-yW/tnMl6LYz6nUGZUBme--