[ic] Dealer discount - ALMOST got it

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 24 10:11:01 2002

I'm using 4.8.6 and foundation. In my products table I have dealer
prices set, and when dealers login they recieve these prices as they
should. I want to give dealers a further discount when the subtotal
exceeds $100. Here is what I tried:

At the top of ord/checkout.html I put

[if scratch dealer]
[then]
   HI DEALER
    [if type=explicit compare="[calc][subtotal noformat=1] >=100[/calc]"]
     [discount ENTIRE_ORDER]$s*0.95[/discount]
    [/if]
[/then]
[/if]

But this seems to give everyone the discount regardless of dealer status
and regardless of the subtotal. Can someone point out my error? Maybe I
should somehow "clear" the discount abouve this. All clues welcome.

DB