[ic] pesky ui error message is not correct, any way to clear it?

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 24 15:50:01 2002

Hi all,

On the order status page of the 4.8.3 UI, I have implemented
a prior_auth_capture feature that is working beautifully! I have
even created a scratch variable that holds the pop.error-message
that comes back from authorize.net so that you can see the
response in plain english.

However, *only* when doing a prior_auth_capture, I am
getting a stupid ui error message: "Can't figure out credit card
expiration".

Any ideas what is causing that?  I don't get this when doing
any other functions, and I have confirmed in the authorize.net
system that the transactions ARE going through just fine and
my pop.error-message says: "This transaction has been
approved"

--
Aaron