[ic] Brick and Mortar POS

Chris Tooley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 27 10:42:00 2002

We are currently working on an integration of bananahead point of sale,
which is a GPL Point-of-Sale for Gnome, with Interchange.  BananaHead is
quickly approaching the stable 1.0 stage and I believe it has all the
features you are looking for.  All SQL databases can be attached to with
Crystal so it's just a matter of getting the information you want out of
it, but BananaHead has some of it's own reports as well.

If there is something missing that you are needing, please let us know,
we're fairly quick to get things added.

Chris Tooley