[ic] Finally I have gotten my Interchange Install towork

Paul Arnold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 27 11:31:00 2002

I want to thank all you guys for helping me get Interchange installed on my
new machine. After several tries, and great hair-loss, I managed to get ic
to load up in my browser. I was able to login into my admin section just
fine, and now I can select a product and go to the product description
screen, all the way through the check out, just fine.
I am happy I finally have gotten it all working. Now I have to get my GPG
working now.

Thanks To all that have helped me. Jeff, Sergiusz, Kenneth, and others that
have helped.

Paul