[ic] Making use of the 'comments' field in the transactions table

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 27 14:45:33 2002

> oh, I gotcha...  here's what you need to add ...
>
>  TEXTAREA (or something)  [value name=gift_note]
>
> I think that variable was from a few versions back.  then just make sure
> that the following entry is in your etc/log_transactions file:
>
>   comments: [value filter=mac name=gift_note]
>
> that will add it when the record for the order is created.

    The default Foundation mail_receipt will also need to be edited or the
customer will receive a line in their email that says "note for gift" and
contains the value for that field.

Jeff