[ic] How to allow the user to enter either phone or email or both

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 27 15:10:01 2002

> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Patrick Bennett
>
> Have you made the changes and seen what happens?  that is how
> I do most
> of my troubleshooting. Change one thing then see what happens then
> change another and see what happens. well anyways, the code
> above looks
> ok to me but I didnt test it, did you, if yes, what happened. and the
> part that explains this stuff is form validation. you can look up form
> validation or validating in the archives and you'll find lots of stuff
> pertaining to your question.
> Good Luck,
> Tom

I am in the unfortunate situation of needing to get this done when I
don't have a working development environment.  The Solaris system I
was developing on cratered with a bad hard drive, and I've been unable
to set up a new dev environment.  This is something I'd rather not
experiment with on the live site, so I will probably have to wait
until we have a working dev environment.

It's been so long since I set up an Interchange system that I need to
relearn quite a bit of it!  Which is really a testimonial to how you
can set up an Interchange server and kind of just let it run.  Nice
not to have to mess with things constantly.

Thanks to the doc pointer.  Hadn't thought of that one.

Patrick