[ic] Free - Save, Earn, and Learn!

Virgilio Pino interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 30 03:16:01 2002

Hi, Fellow Netpreneur,

I hope you and your family are doing very well.

The power and reach of the internet is an indispensable tool for a business today,
and more so in the future.  We believe this so we go online and home-based.

I am Virgilio Pino. I will share with you an online program which is a lot different
from others. I have tried online opportunities full of hype promising thousands
of dollars every month. Every time I tried one after the other, I ended more
broke than ever.

UNTIL I FOUND THIS ONLINE HOME BUSINESS. The one that consistently sends me the
monthly check with their high % commission and residual income. THE COMPANY THAT
HAS PROVEN ITS WORTH AND LONGEVITY IN THE NET! It has been in business for over
5 years and is still growing at a phenomenal rate. Statistically, 80% of online
programs fail within their first two years of business.

JOIN for FREE! Enjoy BIG discounts on your purchases, Get lots of online trainings,
Earn rebates for all your network's purchases, AND MOST OF ALL the residual income
that comes from a lifelong business that you can be PROUD OF AS A LEGACY TO YOUR
NEXT GENERATION!

Send email to vpino@philwebinc.com and put "SIGN ME UP FOR FREE" in the subject
and your FULL NAME (First Name and Last Name) and COUNTRY in the body of your
email.

You can use another e-mail address for signing-up as a FREE Member, just type
it in your email and you'll be signed up with it. ONCE YOU HAVE THE ID#, you
can access the report of your growing network anytime of the day! JOIN NOW FOR
FREE!

RUNNING an INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS operation within the COMFORTS and SAFETY of
our OWN HOME is most FULFILLING - earning INCOME while spending TIME with our
FAMILY!

Hope to hear from you soon and position yourself ahead of others that are coming!

I wish you good luck in your program, too. More power and have a nice day!

Prosperously Yours,
Virgilio "Leo" Pino

Note: If this letter bothers you, please accept my deepest apology.

===
Anytime you choose not to hear about DHS Club from myself, just click here  Mailto:virpino@philwebinc.com?subject=
Please_Remove_Me and your wishes will be honored.
===