[ic] Brick and Mortar POS

J. Scott Andreas interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 30 15:38:01 2002

checkout compiere...
They have a complete and free accounting system...uses oracle which is not free (however their is a port to postresql in the works). they have a help desk and contract help support is also provided. It is a ERP w/ CRM application. Its a great app for small to midsizes companies

Go to www.compiere.com

Good Luck

Scott