[ic] Re-Sorting Search Results within a page

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 31 18:42:01 2002

> I have a results page (not results.html before anyway asks) that has a CGI
> variable passed into it. Which is then used to construct my search
criteria
> like so:
>
> With me so far? Well anyway, what I would like to do on this page is give
an
> option to select from a drop down list options such as "Sort by price,
> manufacturer" etc...etc. Kind of like what Amazon.com and others do.

    tf= will allow you to specify sort fields, so just use that to
dynamically build your search parameters.  You are in better shape than most
people who ask this question since you already have your original search
term saved in a scratch variable.

Jeff