[ic] Redirecting Based on Domain

Wed Jan 2 19:10:01 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 cfm@maine.com wrote:

>>You might be able to CNAME all the subdomains and straighten out the
>>mess in IC on the first page.

That requires that they are running their own DNS stuff, and I have a
nagging feeling that many people here have no idea what DNS stands for, let
alone how to manage a DNS.

(I'm bitter. I've just changed ISPs and I've had to re-number everything and
totally re-do my DNS records! Well, not everything. A new DSL circuit at the
house is all. The T-1 at the office is still the same. It's still a lot of
work.)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, January 02, 2002 at 19:10 PM:
Memory is a thing we forget with.

This Linux System has been up 46 hours