[ic] Redirecting Based on Domain

Thu Jan 3 09:23:00 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Ed LaFrance wrote:

EL>>Another rather primitive, but effective, method would be a meta tag:

I particularly like this way. I've got all of my keywords in that <head> so
that the search engines can easily find them. I've also put the stuff that was
posted to the list a while back about the new 'child-proof' requirements
that IE 6.0 is requiring in this header.

Change the "0: to something like "10: and you can put in a nice splash
screen welcoming people to the site that goes away in 10 seconds.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, January 03, 2002 at 09:20 AM:
For reply, send a self-abused stomped antelope to:

This Linux System has been up 60 hours