[ic] Buy Qty integer only -- solved -

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jan 4 10:24:00 2002

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 01:12:01PM +0100, Salvador Caballe wrote:
> If I put :
>
> "FractionalItems   no"
>
>  at the beginning of  catalog.cfg file
> the store still accept fractional items,
> but If I move the directive to the end of
> the catalog.cfg file, the store NOT
> accept fractional items.
>
> I use interchange 4.3.

This is because the default configuration of FractionalItems is in
etc/after.cfg, if you want to change it you need to either change it there,
or put it in your catalog.cfg _after_ after.cfg is included.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)