[ic] total adjustment upon item cancellation in admin

Sat Jan 5 18:27:01 2002

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 cfm@maine.com wrote:

>>That's the easy part.  What do you do if a price changes or any of your
>>shipping/taxing calculations change?  It requires judgement on part
>>of merchant.

My policy is to go with whatever the store told the customer, especially if
it is less than the current pricing. I rarely change any of the numbers that
the customer was given when they placed the order, unless I use a cheaper
shipping than what they requested. (I get numerous customers that ask for
2nd Day Express but I can give them Next Day delivery on a Ground service).
Otherwise, they were told $xx.xx for their order and they agreed to it. I'm
sticking to it. (I'm also rushing to the data bases to correct the
pricing/weight, etc.)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Saturday, January 05, 2002 at 18:25 PM:
A new standard in obfuscation, ambiguity, & equivocation.

This Linux System has been up 117 hours