[ic] question about saving to userdb

Sun Jan 6 11:03:00 2002

Quoting chad townsend <chad@hq.mycity.com>:

> i tried this and it's not working.  i made sure i was not logged in as
> 'admin', but i did look to
> see that 'user' was in fact a dealer.  very strange.

I'm pretty sure that [userdb load] works, so if you are not getting what you
expect then something else is probably amiss - i.e., the dealer field is not
actually set to true to begin with, dealer-dependant code is not being
executed, etc.  Place [value dealer] on some obvious place on some page, log
in, check it, log out, check it, etc - it should be '1' when you are logged in
as a dealer and empty when you are logged out (or logged in as a non-dealer).

- Ed L.