[ic] form gives page () not found error

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Jan 6 15:02:01 2002

Genna Bae wrote:
> I wanted to post that I solved the following problem was by installing RPM
> version and using INET instead of UNIX mode.

> >I've just installed interchage-4.8.3 and everything works fine except when I
> >tried to login or use anything that uses form, I get following error:
>
> >Sorry, the page () was not found
>
> >The requested page (unspecified error) was not found. You can return to
> >browsing our catalog, if you wish.

Hmmm...I don't use any kind of RPM version, because I'm using FreeBSD!
I've gotten the same unspecified error message reported from a customer
and I can't find the cause of that error message. Can someone tell or
give me more information about the cause of that error message?

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]