[ic] Move over Realtor.com

America's Doorstep interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Jan 6 22:46:00 2002

             70 % of Buyers start their search on the internet
                       WHY NOT START WITH YOU ?
                 Please take a tour of our new site:
                   AMERICA'S DOORSTEP.COM
    Be the EXCLUSIVE AGENT to handle YOUR county !

                http://www.americasdoorstep.com

       See our advertisement in Realtor Magazine !
"Let America's Doorstep bring the clients to YOUR doorstep"
                 Direct links to YOUR home page !

                "Reserve your piece of America"

AOL Users: Copy and paste URL into your browser

Removal instructions: Reply REMOVE in subject line.

This e-mail ad is being sent in full compliance with U.S. Senate Bill 1618,
Title # 13, Section 301" which states "A statement that further transmissions
of unsolicited commerical electronic mail to the recipient by the person who
initiates transmission of the message may be stopped at no cost to the
recipient by sending a reply to the originating electronic mail address
with the word "remove" in the subject line"