[ic] Warning: Not a valid option combination - Matrix options

Marty Tennison interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Jan 6 23:19:00 2002

Hello List,

ic - 4.8.3
perl - 5.6.1
mysql

Here is a strange one.   After doing some development I am now getting this
error in my error.log file. "Attempt to order missing product code:
os29000-2".  And when I do a [dump] from a page I see this warning. "Not a
valid option combination: os29000-2".

The error occurs when trying to order an item from the flypage.   If the
item is ordered from a link on the results page the item is added to the
cart but displays $0.00 as the price.  If the items is purchased from the
fly page the item never shows up in the cart.  This only applies to items
with Matrix options.   Items without options order fine and items with
simple options order also.

I've tried clearing out the entire database and working with one item in
many different configurations.   I'm fairly certain the answer has to do
with the options table data, but I've tried every combination of o_enable,
o_master, o_matrix that I can think of without success.   I have also added
matrix options to items in the foundation demo and I can order them just
fine.  I've searched the red hat mailing list, STFW and RTFM and I'm still
stuck. Anyone have any advice?  Thanks in advance.

Marty Tennison