[ic] "template_page" field in products table

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 18:33:00 2002

Hi everybody,

I think I may know what the "template_page" field is in the products
table, but the DOCS say NOTHING about it, except that it is not used in
the foundation demo...

Does anybody know what that field is for and what you can do with it?
Im kind of assuming that you can specify a different page to display
that item's data in other than the default "flypage.html".  Any ideas if
that's what it does?

By the way, I got into an adventuresome mood the other day, and
formatted my HD, set up a dual boot so I could install Linux (never have
used it before), set it up as a server on my cable modem behind a
barricade, installed Interchange, and by the second day, I had
everything working and the demo catalog online! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Sincerely,
Aaron Hazelton
FixtureFactor.com V.P.
828-631-3477