[ic] Interchange consultants to set up a store?

AddAction New Media interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 23:37:01 2002

Ryan,

There is a special forum section for Service offers and request at the
Interchange Support Forum. Works better than a mailinglist :-)

Anton

Interchange Support Forum at:

www.interchangeville.com/forum

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Ryan
Grace
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 6:53 PM
To: Interchange Users Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [ic] Interchange consultants to set up a store?

Hi All,

I'm working with a local jewelry company here in Arcata, CA who wants to
start selling their product online.  We've decided on Interchange and are
now soliciting bids for the task of setting up our shop.  This is a 20 year
old jewelry manufacturer with a large, constantly changing inventory.  We're
also looking for a good Interchange host to move our site to.

Additionally, an important function we're looking for is the ability to sell
product at a discount to a certain population, a pro-deal for retail
employees, and full-price to the public.

Does anyone have recommendations for consultants or hosts who specialize in
Interchange?  Feel free to contact me on or off the list at
ryan_grace@yahoo.com and I will provide a URL to the existing site.

Thanks,

Ryan