[ic] Can't change administator password

Markus Herrchen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 12:39:01 2002

Hi everybody,

i have a problem with IC 4.8.2 since few days:
i'm unable to change the password of the site administator of the
foundation store
(and similarly for the other stores). I can login (u: interch, p: pass)
and try to change
it under Administartion -> Access -> select interch -- Site Admin ->
Change password
The error message in the administation tool reads

>The following error occurred:
>Sorry, no permission for page access=l.
>Please correct and try again.

I unistalled IC and installed it again, but this didn't help.
I'm using Red Hat Linux 7.1 and the permissions for the access files
are:

-rw-r--r--    1 interch  interch      1507 Jan  8 18:11 access.asc
-rw-rw----    1 interch  interch        19 Jan  8 18:13
access.autonumber
-rw-rw----    1 interch  interch     13892 Jan  8 18:29 access.gdbm

Thanks