[ic] Can't change administator password

Markus Herrchen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 14:01:00 2002

Tech wrote:

> check the permissions in the admin under access. See if your user has the
> correct permissions. Let me know!!!!
>
> Andrew

I have only one site administrator account in the foundation shop, the user
interch.

The Edite page: Super-user is marked and it belongs to the groups Content
Manager +
Merchandiser +  Sales/Order

The Show permissions page: nothing is marked!
I marked by hand everything, then run Apply Changes
and to be sure restarted IC by interchange -r.

But still i cant change the site administrator password!
If i check again the permissions, again nothing is marked.

Thanks for any suggestion

Markus Herrchen