[ic] Re: Interchange consultants to set up a store?

Nathan D. Olmscheid interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 15:20:01 2002

I will have to agree there is noting wrong with check out this forum, they
also have good info. Do you guys link to other sites maybe with a snippet of
code to show someone?? Same deal.

Plus for the question that was asked about hosting companies, he has a
dedicated portion of the site for that.

As I have said 100 times before...neither the forum, nor the list should go,
make do of what we have, and share the wealth of information we have
available to us by utilizing both methods.

Nathan