[ic] Still can't make .gdmb files from .txt files

Tue Jan 8 20:11:00 2002

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Rick Bragg wrote:

RB>>I changed some variables in variable.txt, and nothing worked.
RB>>
RB>>I have to make variable.gdbm from the text file in order for my changes
RB>>to take affect in the catalog.
RB>>
RB>>I have restarted the main server, but this did not do it.
RB>>
RB>>How do I do this from the command line? (I can't use the admin
RB>>interface) I only have access to the shell.

If you can get a response showing that it has been restarted, then you have
enough access privileges.

>From the Admin Interface, have you clicked on 'Apply Changes'? It may not
help, but it won't hurt.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, January 08, 2002 at 20:15 PM:
How do you know it's summer in Seattle? Rain's warm!

This Linux System has been up 191 hours