[ic] Interchange consultants to set up a store?

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 03:47:01 2002

Actually the wizard is VERY poorly done... You may only run it once, if you run
it a second time it starts to erase your pages...

We re-wrote most of it, turning it into switches instead of a 10 step process...
Works much better for site updates...