[ic] Can't change administator password

Markus Herrchen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 04:42:00 2002

I updated to IC 4.8.3 but exactly the same problem occurred.

Then i checked the configuration of my web browser (Netscape)
and noted that no cookies are allowed. I changed this and
now i'm able to change the site administrator password!

Bye

Markus

IC diese globale Welt ist doch klein! Danke für die Grüsse.