[ic] How do I add an additional/unique payment method?

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 11:20:06 2002

> Hi, looking for tips on how to create a unique
> and additional payment method that would operate
> much like the PO_Method.
>
> Maybe someone could a provide a list of the
> individual pages where the value is used,
> in both the store and admin, and I could
> just hack it from there.

Look at the pages/ord/checkout.html file and the way it references
specific mv_order_profile sections.  Then look in etc/profiles.order
for those sections.  Following the same system, you should be able
to create a new payment method.

As for the admin, grep for (for instance) COD_ACCEPTED in
Interchange's lib/UI/pages/admin directory and browse around there
to see if there's anything you need to play with.  I would suggest
not changing the admin - just modify the variables.txt file instead.
Your payment methods are (I assume) unlikely to change very often,
and changing the admin will make future upgrades difficult.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin@cursor.uk.com