[ic] Is there one place to define meta_header for all pages?

Kyle Kirkland interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 14:19:01 2002

Did you put the <META> tags directly in the html, or did
you set the meta_header variable in each file?

I'd like to set the variable once, then let all the
templates utilize it (instead of defining the var in each
template)... easier to maintain.  ;-)