[ic] sub interchange domain with main interchange ?

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 23:58:01 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 01:18:59PM +0900, murahashi wrote:
> Can I have sub interchange domain with main interchange site?
> There are two interchanges. One is large products. The second is small one.
>
> Two questions.
>
> 1. What is the best way to access remotely to main interchange's products
> database from sub interchange?

Use an SQL server to store data and use the same DSN for both catalogs.

> 2. Can I share userdb each other or use remote userdb?

Sure, the same technique can be used for any sql table.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)