[ic] [ic] OpenBSD 3.0 and OS X segmentation fault

Ian Allerton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 06:13:00 2002

Hi,

I installed Interchange 4.8.2 on OS X 10.0.4 & everything worked great.
I then upgraded to 10.1 & it still worked perfectly. I then  installed
Interchange 4.8.3 thats when I get the seg fault, Interchange 4.8.2
will  install but still seg faults even if all 4.8.3 directories cpan
cache etc are deleted, I even tried a fresh install of 10.1 but still
get the same problem. This leads me to believe it may be the 10.1 dev
tools compiling the perl modules that is causing the problem.

Any Ideas ?

Hope this may help

Ian Allerton